Hiring Organization: JobContactor
Position Name: Accountant
Employment Type: Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Seattle, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Full Job Description
Call Center Work From Home Hiring, Permanent Work From Home Call Center
Accountant Position Description
You will be responsible for providing accurate financial information to help guide your organization’s decision-making process. Your primary duties include preparing and analyzing financial statements, developing budgets, monitoring expenditures, and designing internal controls. You will be responsible for managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, as well as maintaining the general ledger and completing bank reconciliations. You will give advice on taxation, investments, and other financial matters.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required to succeed in this role. You must be familiar with financial regulations and have a strong knowledge of accounting principles. The ability to work independently and meet deadlines is important, as is a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
You should be able to communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner if you have excellentInterpersonal skills. You should know how to use Microsoft excel and other accounting software. To ensure that the organization’s finances remain compliant with applicable laws, you should be willing to stay abreast of changes in the industry.
If you would like to join our team as an Accountant, we encourage you to submit your application today. We will be happy to hear from you!
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Permanent Work From Home Call Center, Call Center Work From Home Hiring
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Permanent Work From Home Call Center
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.